Wall Street Journal News, Wall Street Journal Pictures
Conservative Wall Street Journal columnist James Taranto asked if the women who were saved by their boyfriends in the Colorado theater massacre were "worthy."
Apple boss Tim Cook sat down with the Wall Street Journal and a Apple blogger John Gruber to discuss the new Mountain Lion operating system, but the New York Times apparently was frozen out.
“A specific Wall Street Journal effort for the iPad is in development, confirms Rupert Murdoch, the CEO of the newspaper’s parent company, News Corp.. Apple CEO Steve Jobs is said to have been visiting the Journal and other publications in recent weeks, demonstrating the iPad in an attempt to sell them on the platform.” [Link]
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 175 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 95 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 38 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 26 view(s)