US Airways News, US Airways Pictures
Kathleen Wood, an Army veteran who suffers from lupus, says that US Airways barred her an airport shuttle due to her disability.
The Air Transport Rating Agency in Switzerland has released their annual list of the 10 safest airlines in the world.
“Captain Chesley ‘Sully’ Sullenberger, who piloted a US Airways flight during its emergency water landing on the Hudson River in January of last year, is retiring Wednesday. Sullenberger, 59, joined US Airways’ predecessor airline in 1980.” [Link]
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 162 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 24 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.