Transportation News, Transportation Pictures
A new study suggests that 90% of city dwellers are getting a harmful level of audio exposure, mostly through MP3 players like the iPod.
“Stringent federal testing laws only apply to seats that are designed to carry children who weigh less than 65 pounds. But with more than 10 per cent of two to three-year-olds now obese – and over that weight limit – it is feared federally accredited child seat tests and the dummies they use do not [...]
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 163 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 48 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 34 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 28 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.