Library News, Library Pictures
Fifty Shades of Grey, the so-called "mommy porn" novel currently all the rage on the bestseller lists, has been pulled from the shelves of libraries in Brevard County, Florida.
Crystal Hernandez, a library tech at Homan Elementary School in Fresno, CA, has been fired for nude pictures she took on school grounds.
“Shakespeare’s plays, Einstein’s theories — and porn queen Jenna Jameson’s steamy online sexcapades. New Yorkers can take their pick at the city’s public libraries, thanks to a policy that gives adults the most uncensored access to extreme, hard-core Internet smut this side of the old Times Square. The electronic smut falls under the heading of [...]
“Surfing porn in a public library could put you on a list of shame in one Massachusetts community. The Quincy City Council wants the mayor to make a public list of people who have been caught checking out porn on library computers.” [Link]
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 251 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 30 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.