Language News, Language Pictures
Watch what you say around babies, they could be reading your lips.
Lake Superior State University in Michigan has released their 37th annual List of Words Banished from the Queen’s English for Misuse, Overuse and General Uselessness.
Apple’s Siri voice recognition system is a tech wonder, but it runs into problems when trying to interpret the word work with a Japanese accent.
The Official Google Chrome Blog notes: “Whether you’re catching up on your favorite Arabic gameshow, getting up to speed on the latest Korean mobile gadgetry, or researching the local perspective for a dream trip to Machu Picchu, we’re all constantly reminded that the internet is an amazingly multilingual place. The Google Chrome team is excited [...]
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 149 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 61 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 40 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 31 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 22 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.