Insurance News, Insurance Pictures
Mitt Romney may want to flip-flop on running away from Romneycare, the health care reform he signed in Massachusetts which served as the national model — also known as Obamacare.
2.5 million young adults now have health insurance thanks to President Obama’s health care reform, according to a new analysis.
“Aflac Inc. has fired comedian Gilbert Gottfried, the voice of the Aflac Duck, for insensitive remarks he tweeted about Japan after the major earthquake and tsunami.” READ MORE
On its face, it seemed reasonable enough: a bone marrow registry sending recruiters to malls, ballparks and other busy sites to enlist potential donors. But the recruiters were actually flirtatious models in heels, short skirts and lab coats, law enforcement officials say, asking passers-by for DNA swabs without mentioning the price of the seemingly simple [...]
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 183 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 61 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 54 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 33 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 31 view(s)