Global Economic Crisis News, Global Economic Crisis Pictures
Voters in France and Greece have rejected austerity measures as citizens around the world begin to turn to growth.
Austerity policies are strangling the European jobs market, according to a blockbuster report.
Romania’s ruling party suffered a massive defeat with the passage of a no-confidence vote, rejecting an austerity program that would cut government spending.
Greece is suffering a suicide epidemic, brought on by the global economic crisis and the fiscal austerity forced on the nation.
The announcement of a credit downgrade of Spain by Standard & Poor’s is the latest sign that austerity is failing to work in the world economy.
The British economy has fallen back into a recession, according to economic data released today.
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 145 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 58 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 42 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Hunter Bryce Death: Obituary Posted 22 view(s)