GDP News, GDP Pictures
Data this morning from the Bureau of Economic Analysis shows the U.S. economy growing faster than expected.
The Commerce Department released data today showing the gross domestic product of the United States at 2.8% for the most recent quarter.
The gross domestic product of the United States grew 2.5% over Summer 2011, between the months of July to September.
“After-tax corporate profits fell at a rate of 0.9 percent, the Commerce Department said, after rising at a 3.3 percent pace in the fourth quarter. In its second estimate of the economy, the department said gross domestic product growth was unrevised at annual rate of 1.8 percent, below economists’ expectations for a 2.1 percent pace.” [...]
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 181 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 94 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 42 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 30 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)