Eurozone News, Eurozone Pictures
Austerity policies are strangling the European jobs market, according to a blockbuster report.
Romania’s ruling party suffered a massive defeat with the passage of a no-confidence vote, rejecting an austerity program that would cut government spending.
The announcement of a credit downgrade of Spain by Standard & Poor’s is the latest sign that austerity is failing to work in the world economy.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 321 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 167 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 30 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.