Credit News, Credit Pictures
The announcement of a credit downgrade of Spain by Standard & Poor’s is the latest sign that austerity is failing to work in the world economy.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 286 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 172 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 51 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 32 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.