Charles Koch News, Charles Koch Pictures
Forbes magazine has again released their list of the richest people in America.
Billionaire hedge fund manager Kenneth Griffin is backing Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, and he says that the ultra-wealthy should have more influence over the country.
Billionaire David Koch has vowed to defend Wisconsin governor Scott Walker against the union-backed recall election underway in that state.
Americans for Prosperity, a conservative group bankrolled by the multimillionaire Koch brothers, is about to unleash a $6 million dollar ad campaign in order to attack President Obama.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 326 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 167 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 30 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.