CBO News, CBO Pictures
Romney campaign communications director Gail Gitcho got caught lying during a live interview with CNN.
Speaker John Boehner and House Republicans introduced a payroll tax proposal that would add $192 billion to the deficit between 2012-2021 according to a government analysis.
A report from the Congressional Budget Office shows that as many as 3.3 million full-time jobs were created this past quarter as a result of President Obama’s stimulus program.
Gingrich campaign off-target in CBO criticism.
The top one percent of Americans doubled their share of the nation’s wealth over the last three decades, according to a shocking new report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 305 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 177 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.