Bank Of America News, Bank Of America Pictures
Lawyers for a top firm working for Wall Street banks to foreclose on the homes of innocent Americans held a Halloween party where they laughed at the misfortune of the middle class.
“Bank of America Corp plans to spin off its last large private equity fund, with more than $5 billion in assets, and has no plans to make new private equity investments, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.” READ MORE
“Bank officials said that effective this summer, customers who try to make purchases with their debit cards without enough money in their checking accounts will simply be declined. Debit purchases account for roughly 60 percent of overdrafts at Bank of America, the nation’s largest issuer of debit cards.” [Link]
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 109 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 38 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)