High Heel Workouts Spreading
Women are getting a new workout while wearing high-heeled shoes.
The Wall Street Journal reports that “heel hop” and “stiletto fitness” classes have popped up in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Kansas City and are expected to show up across the country.
Devotees say the gam-intensive workout strengthens lower leg muscles.
One woman attending the glasses said, “You realize the weak points of the body and how fragile the ankles are, and you’re strengthening that.”
The classes make participants do exercises like sit-ups, dancing, and intensive walking — all while wearing high heels.
|« Cops: 2 Women Kidnapped, Raped & Tortured By Michigan Trio||San Francisco Teen Hired As Babysitter Forced Into Life As Sex Slave »|
Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
How Your Marriage Can Make You Fat
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 298 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 169 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 51 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 35 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.