Lawyer Worked On Divorce, Slept With Client, Billed Her For Sex
A Minnesota lawyer has been suspended by the Minnesota Supreme Court after having an affair with a client then billing her for time spent having sex with her.
Thomas P. Lowe, 58, was approached by a woman in August 2011 to work on her divorce case, quickly beginning an affair with her a month later. During their sexual sessions, Lowe coded the encounters as meetings and billed her for the time.
After they broke up, he withdrew as her lawyer. After she attempted suicide, she disclosed the affair and the investigation into Lowe’s indiscretion began.
He initially denied the affair, but later admitted to it.
|« Prostitute Mom Took 4 Year Old Son To Hotel With Her||NRA Ad Aims At Obama Daughters »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 188 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 122 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 43 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.