Obama Signs Bill Avoiding Fiscal Cliff
President Obama has signed the bill avoiding the fiscal cliff.
The White House announced that the President signed the bill via autopen from Hawaii.
The law avoids the automatic cuts engineered by Republicans when they initially refused to raise the debt ceiling two years ago. The bill also gives a tax cut to 98% of Americans while raising taxes on the top 2% of earners.
The bill passed with a huge 89-8 margin in the Senate, and passed in the House after a dramatic tantrum from Republican leaders there like Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor.
|« Cops: Creepy Car Dealer Drugged Teen Employee, Sexually Assaulted Her||Tanning Industry Fights Back Vs. Bans »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 185 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 69 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 42 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 37 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 31 view(s)