Scientists To Probe DNA Of Newtown Massacre Gunman For Genetic Mutations
Scientists are planning to obtain and examine the DNA of Newtown massacre gunman Adam Lanza.
The scientists hope to determine if the mass shooter has any mutations in his genetic makeup, which might give them insight into his horrific crime. This is reportedly the first time a mass killer’s DNA will be subjected to this type of probing.
Some scientists fear that evidence uncovered in the Lanza probe and other similar investigations could stigmatize those with genetic abnormalities. Others feel a DNA probe could help fight against future crimes.
|« Sicko Told Undercover FBI Agent: I Want To Make Your Teen Daughter Pregnant||Jennette Mccurdy Photo Gallery »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 321 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 167 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 30 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.