Report: Paul Ryan Faked Soup Kitchen Photo Op
A recent photo-op by Paul Ryan appears to have been a complete fabrication to sell the Romney-Ryan ticket’s supposed compassion to low income Americans.
Ryan appeared at a soup kitchen near Akron, Ohio, with his wife and children appearing to wash up pans while putting on aprons.
But according to the pool reporter on the scene, the pans did not appear to need washing — yet photos went out of Ryan in the kitchen. Even worse, breakfast had ended at the soup kitchen — nobody was at the facility needing to be fed while Ryan was there.
Ryan and his running mate have attempted to rebut hidden camera footage of Romney dismissing the lower 47% of Americans on some form of government assistance. This includes veterans, retirees, the disabled, and others.
|« PHOTO: “Carrie” Remake Poster||Sorpresa De Octubre? Latino Voters Power Obama To AZ Lead »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 156 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 90 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)