Obama Holds Strong Lead In Pennsylvania
President Obama continues to hold on to a strong lead in Pennsylvania, even after Mitt Romney’s debate performance.
The poll, from Philadelphia Inquirer/Susquehanna Bank Public, shows President Obama with an 8% lead. Among likely voters, Obama has 50% support to 42% for Romney. That is a 3% closer race than it was immediately following the Democratic convention.
The President is especially strong in Philadelphia, as well as the surrounding suburbs (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery), leading Romney 58% to 31%.
Obama has a 53% approval rating in the poll.
|« Study: Sex Addiction A Real Disorder||Stacey Manning (PHOTO): Houston Teacher Arrested For Sex With Student »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 173 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 101 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 42 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)