FBI Agent Accused Of Spending Tax Dollars On Prostitutes
An undercover FBI agent has been accused of spending government money to acquire a prostitute.
The unnamed agent is accused of making the transaction in the Philippines while in the middle of an international weapons trafficking probe. T
he claim has been made by defense attorneys for Sergio Santiago Syjuco, one of three Philippine nationals charged in the weapons conspiracy.
|« VIDEO: Paul Ryan Storms Out Of Testy Interview||New Charlie Brown Movie Coming In 2015 »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 149 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 61 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 40 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 23 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.