Plea Deal Reached In Bengals Cheerleader Sex Case
A plea deal has been reached in the Sarah Jones cheerleader sex case.
Jones, a former cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals, has been accused of sex with an underage boy while she was teacher.
Her mother is accused of tampering with evidence in the case.
Jones was recently unsuccesfull in getting a judge to squash incriminating text messages between her and the alleged victim.
|« Jack Welch Wife Worked Under Romney At Bain||Mila Kunis: Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 184 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 96 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 37 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 35 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.