Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.8%
The U.S. unemployment rate has dropped to 7.8% as the economy added 114,000 non-farm jobs in September 2012.
That is a drop of 0.4% in unemployment since last month.
It is the 31st straight month of private sector of job growth under President Obama.
Previous jobs reports were revised upwards. 181,000 jobs were added in July while 142,000 jobs were added in August.
|« Foreign Company Financing Campaign To Elect Romney||Former GE CEO, Republican Jack Welch Pushes Unemployment Conspiracy Theory »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 183 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 79 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 54 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.