VIDEO: Romney Bragged Bain “Harvest[ed]” Profits From Weak Companies
Mitt Romney has often bragged that his tenure at Bain Capital was about job creation, but new video shows Romney admitting that the goal of the firm was to harvest profits.
Mother Jones has released the video from a 1985 recording that shows Romney touting the firm he helped create.
On the recording, Romney says, “Bain Capital is an investment partnership which was formed to invest in startup companies and ongoing companies, then to take an active hand in managing them and hopefully, five to eight years later, to harvest them at a significant profit.”
Romney has been haunted on the campaign trail by former employees of companies that were taken over by Bain Capital and shredded in order to generate profit for Romney and his partners.
|« Video Reveals “Backstage” Obama Comments||Trina Rocker: School Secretary Accused Of Sex With Teen »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 93 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 37 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)