As Romney Fails, Conservative Radio Calls Obama “Child Abuser”
Romney’s failing Presidential campaign is prompting more extreme rhetoric than usual from conservative talk radio hosts.
One host, Mark Levin, described Obama as a “political child abuser” on his September 26 radio show.
Levin attacked single women for their sustained support of the President in opinion polls, claiming that his record on fiscal issues should disqualify him from their support.
In his rant, Levin did not mention that conservative George W. Bush inherited a surplus from Bill Clinton that he decimated with initiatives like the Iraq War, which ended under President Obama.
|« Lauralee M. Beckham: Florida Stripper Accused Of Sex With Boy||FDA Warns About Online Pharmacies »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 151 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 88 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 32 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)