$8 Billion Expected To Be Spent On Halloween, Up 17.5%
Halloween spending is expected to hit $8 billion this year, according to a new survey.
A survey by BIGinsight of 9,393 consumers conducted for the National Retail Federation reported the results, a 17.5 percent increase from 2011. The survey projected that the average Halloween fan will spend about $79.82 for decorations, candy and Halloween costumes.
According to the survey, 15.2% of customers will be using social networks like Facebook to find inspiration among friends for their costumes.
Pet owners are expected to spend $370 million on costumes for dogs and cats during the season.
|« PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus On “Two And A Half Men”||Miami Northwestern High School Marching Band Shock: Featured In Video With Pornstar Alexis Texas »|
Relationship Must-Haves Revealed
Here’s More Proof The Bookstore Is Dead
This Is Xmas
7 Hot Halloween Trends
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 305 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 174 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 36 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.