Chattanooga City Employee: Bosses Wanted Me To Wear Sexy Dress
A former employee of the city of Chattanooga, Tennessee, claims in a lawsuit that her bosses wanted her to wear sexy outfits and entertain corporate bosses.
Lana Sutton claims in her lawsuit that General Services Administrator Paul Page “began making sexually inappropriate comments to me. Mr. Page told me that he wanted me to ‘get naked in the back’ with him” and that he scolded her “for not dressing sexy enough.”
She also claims that Page requested sexual favors in exchange for a raise in pay.
Page resigned his psotition in October of 2011, and Sutton has asked for her job back and for lost wages.
|« 10 Richest People In America||Blue Crush: Obama Outraises Romney By Over $17 Million »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 151 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 69 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 68 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 37 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 27 view(s)