10 Richest People In America
Forbes magazine has again released their list of the richest people in America.
Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates once again tops the list, with a net worth of $66 billion. He is followed by Warren Buffett with $46 billion and Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison with $41 billion.
Charles and David Koch, the two billionaires funding much of the anti-Obama tea party movement, come in fourth place at $31 billion.
Here are the 10 richest Americans for 2012:
1. Bill Gates, $66 billion
2. Warren Buffett, $46 billion
3. Larry Ellison, $41 billion
4. Charles Koch, $31 billion
5. David Koch, $31 billion
6. Christy Walton & family, $27.9 billion
7. Jim Walton, $26.8 billion
8. Alice Walton, $26.3 billion
9. S. Robson Walton, $26.1 billion
10. Michael Bloomberg, $25 billion
|« Victoria Reinke: Teacher’s Aide Indicted For Student Sex||Chattanooga City Employee: Bosses Wanted Me To Wear Sexy Dress »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 150 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 61 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 40 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 32 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 22 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.