Qsymia: New Weight Loss Pill Released
Qsymia, a new weight loss pill approved by the FDA, is available as of today.
Patients need to have a prescription to get the pill, which has been approved for patients with a BMI over 30 and for patients with a BMI over 27 who have conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes.
Qsymia is a combination of two drugs, one that suppresses appetites and another that makes people feel full after they’ve eaten.
In clinical trials, people who took Qsymia lost 5.8% of body weight on average after a year.
|« Mom: Dish Network Showed Porn During Disney Movie||Shaun White Issues Apology For Arrest »|
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
How Your Marriage Can Make You Fat
Foot Fetish Sparks Psychiatrist War
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 170 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 59 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 39 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 21 view(s)