Laura Prepon Starring In Netflix Series
Laura Prepon will be starring a new series, Orange Is The New Black, on Netflix.
Prepon, best known for her role as Donna on That 70s Show, will play a drug-runner whose college run-in with Taylor Schilling’s character causes Schilling to be sent to women’s prison. The series is a 13 episode comedy drama.
Prepon was recently seen in the NBC comedy Are You There, Chelsea? with comedian Chelsea Handler.
Orange Is The New Black is just the latest series with mainstream talent slated to appear exclusively on the Netflix streaming service.
|« PHOTOS: Anna Kendrick At End Of Watch Premiere||Topless Kate Middleton Pictures Banned In France »|
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
Egyptian Gov’t Preps Internet Porn Crackdown
David Tennant, Billie Piper Coming Back For “Doctor Who”
Jillian Michaels Reveals Diet Secret
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 321 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 164 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 42 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.