Latina Vote Gap Could Doom Romney
Mitt Romney is facing a major vote gap among Latina voters.
A new poll from impreMeida/Latino Decisions finds that 74 percent of the Latina vote backs President Obama, compared to 21 percent for Romney.
The voters who were polled said that on women issues, the vast majority of them – 78 percent, said the the Democrats could be trusted. Only 13 percent trust the GOP.
Republican opposition to immigration reform and demonization of Latino voters also appear to figure into the giant gap between the two parties.
Latino voters are the fastest growing demographic in America, and have been heavily courted by both parties.
|« British Women Want Ban On Page 3 Pinups||Canadian Teacher Mary Gowans: Sex Teacher Allegations Ruined Marriage »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 184 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 80 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 56 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 35 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 32 view(s)