Royals Push Prison For Kate Middleton Topless Photos
The British royal family wants the person who took topless photos of Kate Middleton to go to jail.
Reports indicate that The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Prince William and Kate Middleton) will file a formal complaint in France seeking criminal charges for invasion of their privacy.
In France, privacy offenders can face a year in prison or a fine of $58,000.
A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace told Sky News: “We can confirm that a criminal complaint is to be made to the French Prosecution Department. The complaint concerns the taking of photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge whilst on holiday and the publication of those photographs in breach of their privacy.”
|« Yankees Fans Caught Having Sex In Bathroom Stalls||Baby Panda Born At National Zoo »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 156 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 72 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 70 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 37 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)