Report: JP Morgan In Money Laundering Probe, Opposed Reform
JP Morgan Chase is being reviewed by financial regulators for possible money laundering, according to a New York Times report.
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is apparently probing JP Morgan’s systems in place to prevent transactions by drug dealers and countries prohibited from making certain financial moves.
When President Obama and congressional Democrats proposed regulations to reform the financial industry, JP Morgan lobbied congress against them. JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon has repeatedly spoken out against financial reforms that would place limits on the industry.
JP Morgan was recently in the news for a multi-billion loss at one of its trading units.
|« L.A. Cop Jailed For Teen Sex||PHOTOS: Shawn Johnson At Nylon Magazine Party »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 154 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 43 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 37 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.