Jason Willard: MA State Trooper Accused Of Sex Assault On Teen
Jason Willard, a Massachusetts state trooper, has been indicted for sexual assault against a teen.
Willard, 38, has been charged with three counts of indecent sexual assault and batter and two counts of open and gross lewdness. The incident occurred four years ago when the alleged victim was 18.
In a statement, Massachusetts State Police said that “the actions, as alleged, are diametrically opposed to the morals, values, and principles of the Massachusetts State Police.”
He has been relieved of his duty.
|« “Blown Away”: Apple Responds To iPhone 5 Demand||Mary Gowans: Breast Implant Question Trips Up Accused Sex Teacher »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Teen Girl Survives High School Rape Horror
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 129 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 60 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 27 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 27 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 26 view(s)