Death Valley Wins World Record For Hottest Spot On Earth
Death Valley, California, is now officially the hottest spot on planet Earth.
When the previous record of 136 degrees in the Libyan desert was determined to be invalid, it bumped up the recorded 134 degree temperature in Death Valley up to the top of the list. The temperature was measured on July 10, 1913.
The determination was made by the World Meteorological Organization.
According the National Park Service, Death Valley gets a measly 2 inches of rain each year. And once between 1931 and 1934, received only half an inch of rain.
|« Prince William Rage Over Topless Kate Middleton Photos||McKayla Maroney Surgery Drama »|
Teen Girl Survives High School Rape Horror
California Town Issues Ban After Porn Overload
Psycho Couple Turned Niece Into Sex Slave
1,400 Flights Cancelled Before Snowstorm
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 146 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 41 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 40 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- Hunter Bryce Death: Obituary Posted 23 view(s)