Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy
Tracy Miley, wife of Army Lt. Colonel Joseph Miley posed topless for a fundraising calendar. The investigation is looking into allegations that soldiers in the Alaska National Guard unit at Fort Greely were involved in the product.
An anonymous email was sent to Army Secretary John McHugh from “Concerned Alaskans” complaining about the calendar.
The commander of the batallion’s parent unit, Lt. Gen. Richard Formica said the pictures were “risque” but are not “obscene or pornographic.”
Proceeds from the sale of the calendar will go to the American Cancer Society.
|« Apple Reveals iPhone 5||Brother & Sister Forced Teens Into Prostitution »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 128 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 44 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 29 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 28 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 28 view(s)