Disney, Nickelodeon Monitor Social Media Of Tween Stars
A report from Reuters reveals that talent managers and casting agents acknowledge that the two companies are protecting their young investments by shadowing them online.
One agent relays that one of her clients lost a job after he posted too much information about a project online.
Cartoon Network reportedly asked a young star to take down a tweet that disparaged Jamba Juice because they were a potential sponsor.
One non-disclosure agreement Reuters obtained warned actors of “the right to seek civil and criminal penalties” for revealing information on social networks.
|« New Jersey Teacher Erica DePalo Denies Sex With Student||Apple Reveals iPhone 5 »|
Ashley Tisdale Does Maxim Photo Shoot
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
David Tennant, Billie Piper Coming Back For “Doctor Who”
Republicans Have A Brand New Gay-Bashing Problem
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 108 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 44 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)