Obama At 52% In New Poll
A new poll from CNN and Opinion Research Corporation shows President Obama at 52% to 46% for Mitt Romney.
The poll shows Romney performing 3% worse in a matchup including Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.
Obama performs at 57% favorable with likely voters, while Romney performs 9% less at a 48% favorable opinion.
Recent national polls and swing state polls show continued momentum for the president’s re-election.
|« Miley Cyrus Accused Of Battery||Rachel Roxxx Photo Gallery »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 242 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 30 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.