Study: Organic Food Isn’t Better For You
The findings, to be published in the September 4 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine, found no evidence that organic foods were more nutritious or had less health risks than standard mass-produced fare. Organic foods do generally cost more.
Dena Bravata, MD, the senior author of the study, said that “There isn’t much difference between organic and conventional foods, if you’re an adult and making a decision based solely on your health.”
The study found that organic foods had less pesticide, but noted that they were not free of the chemicals.
|« Inmate Sent Strippers For Birthday||Michael Clarke Duncan Dead At 54 »|
Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
Bikini Bar Mogul Trademarks “Breastaurant”
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 301 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 170 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 51 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.