Romney Admits Abortion Lie?
In an interview on CBS Romney said, “I’m in favor of abortion being legal in the case of rape and incest, and the health and life of the mother.”
But now Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List, says that a Romney representative spoke to her and changed the candidate’s position. According to Dannenfelser, Romney’s campaign told her he does not support abortion in cases where the health and life of the mother is threatened.
Romney and the Republicans recently approved of a party platform that opposes abortion, without exceptions for rape, incest, or the health and life of a woman.
In contrast, President Obama has repeatedly said that he supports a woman’s right to choose.
|« Painting Your Bedroom Walls This Color Will Help Your Sex Life||Conservatives Now Making Sex Comments About Obama Kids »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 88 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)