Michael Clarke Duncan Dead At 54
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan has died at the age of 54.
Reports indicate that his fiancee, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, released the information about his death.
On July 13, 2012 Duncan had a heart attack. His fiancee administered CPR that probably saved his life. He had been in intensive care at the hospital since then.
Duncan was best known for his role in the film The Green Mile, for which he was nominated Best Supporting Actor at the Academy Awards in 1999.
|« Study: Organic Food Isn’t Better For You||VIDEO: Courtney Stodden Claims She’s “In Talks” With Playboy »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 173 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 87 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 46 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 28 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 28 view(s)