Candice Swanepoel Billboard Ad Banned In New York
Several buildings in New York City have banned a billboard ad starring model Candice Swanepoel.
The display, for shoe designer Brian Atwood, shoes Swanepoel writhing around in bed with scantily clad men will suckling the heel of an Atwood-designed shoe.
In an interview with Sky News, Swanepoel responded to the ban: “”I respect that they banned it. Not everybody is comfortable with their sexuality and with showing your body. For me it’s not a problem. I’m proud of my body. I work hard for my body. As long as it’s always done in a tasteful way, which it was.”
|« French Kiss Leads To Criminal Charge||Biden: America “Better Off” Under Obama »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 56 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 39 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 30 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 23 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.