Top Republican Hopes Blacks Won’t Vote In 2012
Boehner told attendees at a luncheon for the Christian Science Monitor that “This election is about economics… These groups have been hit the hardest. They may not show up and vote for our candidate but I’d suggest to you they won’t show up and vote for the president either.”
Republicans have backed campaigns in swing states like Ohio and Pennsylvania that would impose new rules that experts say would help to suppress minority voters.
A scenario where the electorate has more white voters than usual would tend to favor Romney and other Republicans.
|« GOP’s Platform Pushes US Towards Porn Ban||VIDEO: First Voice Transmitted From Mars »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 61 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 48 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 24 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 24 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.