WWE: TV Ratings Are Flat
“It was nothing to write home about,” McMahon admitted to investors. While touting a 17% increase in pay-per-view revenue, the company admitted licensing revenue had decreased while ratings for TV and pay per view events were flat.
McMahon said ratings for the Raw 1000 episode were “excellent” but that the long-awaited launch of the WWE Network on cable and satellite had not been settled yet.
WWE said that it had invested $5 million in Tout, the social media video tool which is now prominently featured on WWE broadcasts.
|« Gabby Douglas Wins Gold At Gymnastics All-Around||PHOTOS: Audrina Patridge At “Total Recall” Premiere »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
WWE Wrestlemania 29 Results
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
Big Show: WWE Has Banned My Chokeslam
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 152 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 46 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 39 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 25 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 24 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.