Romney Hires BP Oil Spill Spin Doctor To Deal With Bain Fallout
Mitt Romney’s campaign has hired a former lobbyist and PR agent for BP during the Gulf oil spill to push back on pressure about Romney’s time at Bain Capital.
Buzzfeed reports that Romney has hired Michele Davis to spin Romney’s record of outsourcing jobs and laying off workers when he ran Bain Capital. Davis also worked with former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, under whose leadership the U.S. economy faced near-collapse.
A 2008 profile described Davis as Paulson’s “right hand woman.
Davis worked for the Brunswick Group PR agency as it handled the fallout from the Gulf oil spil on the behalf of oil giant BP.
|« FDA Official Arrested On Prostitution Charge||Church Wants Breastaurant Banned From Neighborhood »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 157 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 92 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)