WSJ Columnist Asks If Women Saved In Colorado Shooting Were “Worthy”
Conservative Wall Street Journal columnist James Taranto asked if the women who were saved by their boyfriends in the Colorado theater massacre were “worthy.”
On his Twitter account Taranto posted: “I hope the girls whose boyfriends died to save them were worthy of the sacrifice.”
Several men lost their lives protecting their significant others as James Holmes attacked moviegoers at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO.
In the past, Taranto claimed courts were “highly indulgent of sexual-harassment allegations.”
He also pushed the theory that black voters have been duped into believing that the Republican Party promotes racism.
|« Romney Advisor Praises Bigoted Smear Campaign By Rep. Michele Bachmann||Kristen Stewart Apologizes To Robert Pattinson For Affair »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 94 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)