Canadian Strip Clubs To Recruit From High Schools
The Adult Entertainment Association of Canada says that the Conservative Party-run government’s ongoing refusal to issue visas and and extensions to existing visas to foreign workers. The organization accuses the government of “creating a labor shortage.”
The group claims that 800 foreign strippers are currently employed in Canada.
The Association has prepared a brochure that they leaked to newspapers which solicits high school girls for employment at strip clubs, promising a way to earn part-time money for college.
|« Mom Left Kids In Car Alone While In Strip Club||Police Probe Stolen Carly Rae Jepsen Nude Photos »|
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Teen Girl Survives High School Rape Horror
Emma Watson’s Pole Dancing Secret
VA Teacher Accused Of Student Sex
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 210 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 154 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 32 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 30 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.