Plastic Surgeons Rush To Offer “Gummy Bear” Breast Implants
Plastic surgeons are stampeding to offer a new brand of “gummy bear” breast implants, recently approved by the FDA.
The implants, approved for use in March, are sold by Sientra under the brand of Silimed.
Dr. Michael Fiorillo, a board certified plastic surgeon, says “Gummy bear implants are so-named because of their consistency and resiliency. They have a remarkable ability to hold their shape, even when cut.”
Fiorillo says the devices are also “far less likely” to leak.
The FDA says it will conduct a follow-up 10 year study of 4,782 women receiving the implants.
|« $5.5 Million Awarded In Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit||Many Wealthy Women Agree With Occupy Wall Street »|
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
How Your Marriage Can Make You Fat
Exec Out After Lululemon Yoga Pants Fiasco
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 173 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 101 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 43 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)