“Modern Family” Stars Sue Show Producers Over Salaries
The stars of ABC’s Modern Family are suing the show’s producers over salary increases.
Actors Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet and Sofia Vergara have sued 20th Century Fox.
They claim that their contracts as currently written are void, and violate a California law that says personal services contracts cannot be longer than 7 years.
The actors have been offered $150,000 an episode but reports indicate they want to be paid $200,000.
Modern Family was the #5 show on television for 2011-12 according to Nielsen ratings with an average audience of 7 million viewers. In 2011 ABC charged a reported $250,000 for one 30-second ad on the show.
|« Iran Declares War On Facebook Porn||Uroko Onoja: Nigerian Man Reportedly “Raped To Death” By 6 Wives »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 165 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 95 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 47 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 44 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 29 view(s)