$5.5 Million Awarded In Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
A California jury has awarded a couple $5.5 million in a product liability lawsuit against Avaulta Mesh.
Christine Scott had a transvaginal mesh implanted to correct a leaky bladder. The device cut her colon and tissue has grown through tiny holes in the mesh. She has had to undergo eight surgeries.
The jury agreed with Scott and her husband, who claimed the device has ruined their love life. 47,000 women have the mesh implanted, and 650 lawsuits about transvaginal meshes are currently pending.
|« Selita Ebanks Accused Of Breaking Model’s Nose||Plastic Surgeons Rush To Offer “Gummy Bear” Breast Implants »|
Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 321 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 166 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- Jenna-Louise Coleman Photo Gallery 29 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.