Morgan Freeman Reportedly Gives $1 Million To Help Obama
Actor Morgan Freeman has reportedly donated $1 million in order to help President Obama’s re-election efforts.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that Oscar winner Freeman has given the money to Priorities USA Super PAC, the outside group being run by former assistant press secretary Bill Burton.
Ads from the group are currently being used to attack Mitt Romney for his connection to layoffs at Bain Capital.
|« Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry||Aide: Romney Promises War On Porn As Prez »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 43 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 36 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.